Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Does anybody actually like moving?

The most exciting news in my life right now is that I am moving away from Memphis, TN tomorrow. I am relocating to Augusta, GA, where I will start my 4th year externship at the local VA hospital. Of all the rotations I had in my time at the University of Memphis, my time at the VA was my favorite. I liked all my hospital placements, and knew that was what I wanted from 4th year. The way it works is that I will be working full time in Georgia for one calendar year. During that time I will earn enough clinical hours to graduate. From there, who knows!

About halfway there!

Moving is such an awful process. The hardest part about moving into out of an old place is managing all of the layers of stuff that you have built up. Not just stuff, but weird things like fortune cookie readings and boxes of random cables and ignored paperwork. I am taking this move as an opportunity to get rid of all that junk.

Until I actually move, I'm not running... house scrubbing is my cardio.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Memphis will miss you Whitney! Be safe and hurry 'home'! Harriet