This week, I finally attempted one of the projects on my
Pinterest! This is really exciting stuff, I know, but there isn't much else going on 'round here, so! I had a sad, cheap bookshelf from target that had an awful laminate
backing. In my last move, the backing was destroyed. No big deal, it was really
terrible, it had these trifold lines that ran vertically from the flat pack,
and it made the bookshelf look really cheap. I finally got tired of looking at
that ugly thing and did something about it. All it took was fabric, spray
adhesive, a staple gun and foam board.
Before:
During:
After!
I don't really love crafts. I tend to think that most things I make by hand, be it food or craft, turns out
terribly. That said, I am really excited about this project, and I think that it
turned out really well. now I need to figure out how to actually style those
shelves instead of using them as a holding place for all of my pictures. For another day!








1 comment:
I really like the fabric you chose. Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment