For the first time in my life, I'm in a place of combined independence and abundance. I've got the opportunity to buy real food from the grocery store. Whereas I used to be very picky about low calorie soups, now I'm a little more like, "why not buy three types of hummus?"
Now, I know that no one gets fat from eating hummus. However, the habits I had as a kid are in all-out, hyper drive. All I want to do is eat. All the time. I don't know what this is all about, but it's not healthy, and what I hate the most is how I feel.
I feel lethargic and sore. My body hurts. I have a raincloud over my head. So bummed.
Lucky me, I have a great, supportive, super-duper fiancé who knows what's up. It takes a really special person to talk to you about your food issues and suggest some changes without making me feel like a loser. He made me a healthy, spinach-based dinner, and recommended that we walk after. Guys, I have a winner over here. Just for fun, he's doing my meal planning for the week- seven days of doing what he's doing. He's had some success following a low carb-y eating style. I'm intrigued. Will report back in one week.
No comments:
Post a Comment