![]() |
| Marathon Sweetheart via Pinterest |
For the next few months, I am only committing to 30 minute runs. I have been stuck in the rut for the longest time with running, and I think it's because I'm putting pressure on myself to run long distance. So! The new rule, for awhile anyway, is that I'm only going thirty minutes at a time. That is plenty of exercise, and it's sure better than nothing. I was so encouraged reading this post at SkinnyRunner- we all suffer setbacks!
It's easy for me to feel like my running regimen isn't good enough. Not fast enough, not far enough. To be real though, what makes a runner a runner? I have been doing this forever, and I still feel weird about calling myself a runner. So much of this sport is mental. I will be heading out the door for my second run in two days in about an hour. I'm feeling motivated and confident. Here's to a great weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment