Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Apple peanut butter oatmeal


¼ c leftover overnight apple oatmeal- I got the recipe from Pinterest.
½ c rolled oats
1 t chia seeds
2 T oat bran
A spoonful of peanut butter
½ c skim milk
½ t agave nectar
A little bit of water
A few dashes of cinnamon









This combination was super good. Just like everyone else, I am so eager for autumn to be here, and I think that one of the best ways to celebrate the change in seasons is with tasty, autumn-themed food. Apple cinnamon is one of my favorite combos- and the peanut butter takes this breakfast from normal good to excellent. 

Peanut butter really is the best. I get in trouble for eating it out of the jar with a spoon. I overheard something on a quiz show the other night that the FDA has set a standardized allotment for an acceptable number of insect parts in peanut butter. Gross! This is why I don’t watch TV.

No comments: